- 61,792 hits
- Key notes on the REST architectural style
- WebSphere 8.5: How to install or update applications by adding them to a monitored directory
- Symbolic links can impair the speed of listing files
- How to configure heap size for WebSphere application server
- Configure WebLogic application server to shutdown itself if fatal errors are detected while handling application lifecycle events
Tag Archives: Java
Installing IBM development package for Eclipse to develop EJB thin clients for applications on WebSphere application server
This post explains how to install IBM Development Package for Eclipse on a Windows machine.
This article explores how a bug in a vendor-specific JDK might break the platform independence of your Java programs. To be more specific, it explores a bug due to which Java programs, compiled with a specific version of IBM’s JDK … Continue reading
Under certain circumstances, the Java RMI mechanism can prevent the graceful shutdown of the JVM. This article explains the reasons for this behavior and presents some solutions.